Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course – Fall City, WA
September 23, 2023 – All players start from the 1st tee box
Stroke Play – Group captain, maintain the scorecard for your group – add the cumulative total of strokes taken throughout the round. Players count each stroke taken on a hole, until the ball is in the cup. Enter strokes on the scorecard. Sign and attest cards and return them to the club table at the completion of your round.
- This is an 18 hole event
- There are 3 divisions
- Ladies proceed from the red tees
- Gutty players proceed from the red tees
- Hickory players proceed from the white tees
- USGA rules of golf apply
- SoHG Equipment Guidelines are in effect for Hickory
- Gutty era Equipment for Gutty
- Any USGA approved ball, pattern modified USGA approved ball or Hickory Specific Golf ball may be used for Hickory
- A Synthetic Gutty from Mcintyre Golf is recommended for Gutty players
- Obey all active local rules.
- There are no restrictions on distance estimating devices for this event. Whatever helps you play faster – go ahead and do that.
- Out of bounds is designated by white stakes and fences bordering the property lines.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks, rake bunkers.
- Please take free relief from all flower beds.
Contests and Recognitions
- Closest to the pin in 2 shots on #4, #12
- Closest to the pin – par 3 on #3, #17
- Recognition for the following:
- Low Gross Ladies
- Low Gross Hickory
- Low Net Hickory
- Low Gross Gutty
- Best Dressed
- USGA Card Matching will be used to determine tie breaks
Pace of play
- Help players in your group to find a lost ball and abandon search in 5 minutes. Be mindful of ways in which you can keep the pace moving.
- Keep up with the group in front of you.
- If you have an open hole between you and the group in front, switch to “ready golf” until you catch up.
- Be ready to play your shot when it is your turn.
- Leave the green promptly. Mark your scores when you get to the next tee box.
- The low handicap player in each foursome will act as group captain and make any decision on “ready golf.”
- Have a great time!